Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank You ...

thank you GOD, for giving me life.
thank you for giving me wonderful parents,
who give me the best in life.
thank you for giving me friends to accompany me when im lonely,
to make me =) when i am sad,
to be a shoulder to lean on.
thank you for the youth in church who have taught me a lot.
thank you for the voice i have, although not fantastic, i would continue singing your praises.
thank you for giving me guidance when i need them.
for listening to my prayers.
for the food you put on the table for my family friends and all those in the world.
for protecting my family and friends wherever they may be.
for bringing Jada into the world, making us laugh and love her more day by day.
for keeping us in good health.
for giving us all our necessary needs in life.

thank you.
be with me always, dear god.

No comments:

Post a Comment